15 Days of Screenshots - Day 7 Best Screen Shot of the Year

This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.


Day 7: Best Screen Shot of the Year

Show us the best screen shot you believe that you have ever taken and why you think it is the best (content, meaning, how you framed it, etc).

 
 
This deceptively simple shot of Bastion of Twilight in Twilight Highlands was actually very hard to take.  I ended up having to cheat and take a video to actually get the shot I wanted, hence the odd size of the picture.  I like the colours of the lightning, I like looking at the sky with those menacing clouds, and I like that I haven't seen anyone else (yet) with a screenie like this. Sometimes I feel when I take a great screenie of something I go to someone else's website and a very similar shot is there! And of course if I see a great screenie on someone's website I want to go and try to take a picture like that too. Angelya (Revive and Rejuvenate) and Rioriel (Postcards from Azeroth) have some of the best screenies in WoW (my personal opinion), and I love to go there to see what pictures they have.

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(