I Zee you standing there!

I had a message the other day from Zeera, saying "Look where I am!"

I looked - and she was alliance on Saurfang! I was quite excited, thinking I would see her around in the world a bit more. I assumed (correctly) that she had come to join Cinder and Neuro in their guild on Saurfang, Pit Crew. I hoped she would be happy being reunited with her friends again.

Not long after, I ran across her in game in Shal'Aran. I waved to her excitedly and we took a pic.


LOL, little did I know, she tweeted the pic!


I had to laugh at the differences in our bodyguards depending on whose point of view!

Glad to have you on the server, Z :D

Comments

  1. Haha, that is hilarious, I had no idea of the size changes other players are seeing compared to yourself. Aw, its just so nice to run into friends :)

    Also hi again, Navimie! Thank you for stopping by earlier, it helped remind me to check in here. Is there a way to sign up, so I get mail notification on new posts, so I wont miss out? :) #BlogNewb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH I have no idea Alu! I have to have the feeds up on the sidebar so I know when people have made new posts!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I missed your pic when I stopped by yesterday.
    Its so good to be able to see you in the world again. I keep seeing all the people I know on saurfang out and about.. it's great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more fun when you get to see your friends in game even though you don't play with them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(