Mage tower - Moonkin challenge complete

It's amazing what gear can do.

To tell you the truth, I didn't know how to do this tower.  I had tried it a few times previously and kept dying to the big add or the big hand or getting hit by something.

Anyway, Galestion encouraged me to do it. He told me that he had just finished all the towers on his druid to get the appearance. He said it was easy.


Well, it would have been easier had I known what I was supposed to be doing. I had attempted a couple of times before, but not really trying because I didn't know what I was supposed to do (and I didn't want to waste food or flasks or drums)

So. The first few times I died because I didn't interrupt the big hand doing the waving thing. That was bad. So ok, I figured out I'm supposed to interrupt it. Cool, solar beam can do that.

And then the next few times I died to this big add spawning that follows me around. I was like, ok I haven't quite go the hang of this kiting and DPSing down business yet, I'll get it next time. So I set it aside for a few months.

Then I went back to it and I was still not able to kill the big thing. I wondered, was there a secret to it that I was missing (like on healer mage tower when I didn't realise I had to DISPEL that add running around).

Ohhh riiiight. I'm supposed to interrupt that cast of that rune thing. I didn't read more than that one linee, and then I tried to interrupt the cast of it. That didn't work. Suddenly it dawned on me. I might have to stand IN that rune that I kept running out of.

Ok, now I'm cooking with gas! Now all I had to do was kill the guy. Yep, I can do that!

It's nice when I overgear it. Now I wonder if I will be able to do it for the other 2 specs I never play....


Comments